If you are interested in booking your next adventure on the MV Indies Trader all you need to do is follow the instructions below.
1. Contact usThe first thing you need to do is contact us with your requested dates using the contact information to the right. We are available 24 hours a day to handle your needs. In general we do not handle individual bookings – all of our vessels are available on a daily rate basis.
2. Confirm Dates and MakeOnce we have confirmed your dates we require a 25% – 50% deposit to secure your booking. This deposit is preferably made by wire transfer to our account in Singapore or via check to our account in Hawaii.
3. Fill out our Event InvitationNow that your dates are set and your payment is in we need to get some basic information from all of the members in your group. This information will be used to secure the necessary permits to allow you to travel in Marshall Islands or in other areas we are traveling.
4. Book your airlinePlease Feel Free to contact us regarding the best way to get to Majuro, Marshall islands.
5. Make final paymentYour final payment is due two months prior to your trip’s departure. Once that’s in along with the information from our event invitation form you’re all set to go!
6. Show upRule #1 is to remember to not miss your flight, believe us, it can happen to anyone. Once you’ve made it on the right flight, endured a trip halfway across the world, and landed in Marshall islands we will be there to pick you up and take you to your surf charter vessel.
7. Rip it!Once you’re on the boat everything is taken care of !
* Please Note: that cost of each trip is based on a flat rate per day, less passengers increases the cost per person proportionally.